Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall Home Tour & Traditions

Decorating our home for the fall is one of my favorite things to do.... Yesterday, I had a friend to come to take some photos with her "snazzy" camera; like this one!

 
I was so proud of how our black and white fall tablescape turned out this year and she captured it beautifully.... While she was here, we decided to go ahead and do the entire house... Why not right?  Do you have time for a quick tour?
 
 Our living room....
  I just love these squirrels... They were featured in my tablescape last year...
 We decided to "bling" on the fall this year with our entry way décor!
 Our guest bedroom....

 Do you see the little studded pumpkin in our guest bath?
 Our modge podgey sitting room...
Our caramel and cocoa fall bar..... 
Our office area....
 

 
Our master bedroom...

Our master bathroom
 

I loved this fall door piece; just need to change the ribbon...
 

New patio pillows for fall...

And a little patio "makeover.."
 
I am not sure that I will get around to doing a full video before I start decorating for Christmas.... So you will have this pictorial tour just in case :)!
 
 
Now, let's talk about fall traditions... I absolutely love this time of the year!!!! I am normally done with fall decorating by the first weekend in October....
 
 
After my decorating is completed, I love to go to Starbucks to enjoy a nice cup of their Salted Caramel Mocha... Yummy! Once I get recharged, I start attending Christmas Open Houses at local boutiques to get inspiration and catch great sales for the new season...
 
Finally, I enjoy spending time and making memories with my family... Lots of travel, road trips, impromptu gatherings and good food...
 
Fall is a time to share, care, love and embrace... I love fall and all the warmth that it has to offer...
 
What are some of your favorite fall traditions?  Please share them below...
 
I hope you all enjoyed this post...
 
Until Next Time,
 
Melanie
 



1 comment:

  1. So pretty!!! Great job! Thanks for sharing and for all you do!!! A true inspiration. Oh, and I ordered Lux and Embark eye colors and I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete